5.5.1. Recording Rehearsal
|Short task description||The groups meet to practice and record their rehearsal and send it to their teacher for feedback. They record their scene synchronously.|
|Aims||Fostering reading fluency; actively involving the students; sharing reading experiences|
|Feedback||Feedback from the teacher|
|Time needed||The time needed depends on the length of the scene and the fluency level of the individual students.|
Groups meet online to record their first reading rehearsal. Then, they send the rehearsal recording to their teacher for feedback.
Using the game
Meet your group in a video conference.
Step 1: Practise reading
- Read your scene aloud with your group members.
- Practice until you feel happy with the results (at least 2 times).
Step 2: Recording rehearsal
- Record your whole scene using your mobile phone or a video conference tool (e.g. Zoom).
- Check sound quality.
- Select the best recording.
- Upload the recording for teacher feedback.
Total possible points: 50 points